Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Good Oral Sex Tips

I know all girls have their own opinions about performing oral sex on their man. I know some of you would rather sit through a root canal than giving a blow-job. However, I'm here to tell you that if oral sex is done right, it can be just as enjoyable for both of you. I'm going to try to give you some quick oral sex tips that will have him cumming in no time. So here goes ...

1) Ask him how he likes the oral sex to be performed on him, which are his "sensitive, hot spots"

2) Most guys are visually stimulated, look at him sensually when you give him a blow-job. Let him know that you'll enjoying giving him oral sex, he'll appreciate it.

3) If your boyfriend/spouse takes a long time to cum or ejaculate, don't tire your jaw by just focusing on the blowing. Alternate the oral sex with stroking of his penis, switch to licking sensitive regions like his inner thighs, rubbing it between your breasts or slip him inside and ride him for several strokes before jumping back off and taking him in your mouth again. I guarantee the thought of you tasting yourself on his favorite tool will add to his excitement.

4) Get him half way or there (almost erect) before you start. Don't expect yourself to take him all the way from 0 to 60 with your mouth alone.

... and finally, the secret weapon,

5) Make some noise!! I like to moan as if he were inside me the entire time so he knows what I'm thinking about. Also, try this line "You can do ANYTHING you want with me." That always gets them going. And lastly, ladies, don't be a prude, if your man wants to cum on your face, let him. He'll love you for it.

Source :
Shared by Justine Sane from EnterCourse.TV

No comments: